From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 20:54:40 -0500
Winter carnival is in full swing here at MTU.  Statues are complete
Erik Paula and Pat arrived this afternoon to cheer on the Gophers
We'll all head to the blue line lunch tomorrow the off to look at
statues before heading into the weekend hockey series.  Erik,
Paula and Pat were glad to find out that they were going to be
chauffered around MTU in a gopher Maroon Explorer,  Geez I never
thought of that before.... time to get out the silver and
gold spray paint!  ;-)

No Hoskey games as of yet so we're all sitting around enjoying a couple
of who knows what Erik brought from Minnesota!  ;-)

MTU will again take two freshmen goaltenders into the games this weekend.

(by the way a hoskie game is a combination of hockey and huskie plus
what ever beer this is erik brought)!

Unfortunatly he forgot the Pigs Eye.  ;-)

anyway were looking forward to a great weekend with our gopher hockey-l
friends as long as we don't send them home too happy! ;-)

More after the games.

Bob
:wq