From:
Steve Czuba <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 10:01:32 -0500
I can only speak for RPI from 82/3 to 85/6 but I can 100% say that the jersey
front was indeed the R
written as drawn for the entire 4 years. 82/3 and 83/4 had the coat of arms (or
shield) on the shoulder which was removed in 84/5. I own two jerseys from that
time, one with the shield and one without. To any people inquiring recently,
Stall and Dean was the company that manufactured them in the mid 80's, but I
have no idea if they still do.

For people looking, I can give you two places to try - the Andover Hockey Shop
in Andover MA (corner of 28 and 133) and SVS sports in Hamden CT. Not much good
to those not in these areas but I thought I would throw it out.

In 83 the jersey cost me $40 but I bought a Harvard jersey in 91 and it was $85.
It was either inflation or the fact that the store was in Andover.

steve
RPI 86