From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 00:33:25 -0500
Please note that the updating of the archives after this weekend,
including the standings and schedules, will be delayed somewhat.
Access to dialup at Cabletron was not available over the long weekend,
so I am going to have to wait until I get to work Monday and have a
chance to do it - it may not be until late in the day.  I will send a
brief message to let all know when the updating has been done.  Thanks
for your patience.