Sender:
From:
Brian William Whalen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1993 05:42:45 GMT
Having watched the amazing USA vs. Russia game this wknd, I was
wondering where the Team USA goalie hails from.  I believe his
name was Donham (?).  Anybody?

--
|  Brian Whalen          Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    [log in to unmask]   |
|       "What is *strong* wins; that is the universal law.  If only it        |