Sender:
From:
Geoffrey A Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1993 14:03:03 -0500
    Speaking of Kelly Fairchild, I was wondering if anyone out there(especially
any Wisconsin backers) had any background information on him.  Upon attending
the Showcase, and picking up a program, I discovered that he was from Grand
Rapids, MI, same as me,  and he played at a Grand Rapids high school.  Our times
in high school overlapped I believe, but I do not remember any Fairchild's
streaking down on me(I was a goaltender of course).  Does anyone know specific
dates or perhaps even the school he attended?

Curious in East Lansing,
Geoff Horvath
Michigan State