Sender:
From:
Thomas Rowe - Stevens Point <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1993 13:25:03 -0500
What we need is to keep this discussion going in the off season.  God, I can't
believe Iim about to say this :-) How about a committee working together via
e-mail to design AND IMPLEMENT a plan to approach people like ESPN in an
attempt to increase the visibility of college hockey?  I don't know that I
would be very effective (I have no contacts), but I would be willing to help
coordinate such an effort.  Actually, never having met him (and I'm donning a
flame retardant suit right now - forgive me Mike for I am about to sin), I
would suggest the perfect person to head such a group is Mike Machnik, voice
of the Merrimack Warriors.

Anyone else care to comment?

Tom Rowe                      INTERNET:
UWSP Dept. of Psychology      [log in to unmask]
Stevens Point, WI  54481      *****************************
341-3084                      I am in the prime of senility