Sender:
From:
Steve Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1993 01:36:10 CST
I don't know if anyone will see this before they get to town, but
just in case...

First of all, bring your slush gear.  We are supposed to get 1-4
inches of this crud tonight :-(  What makes is worse is that it
was 60+ degrees inland on Tuesday.

Second, directions to the Brown Bottle (if you don't manage to hook
up with us at the BC).  Simply, go 4 blocks north and 1 block east.
The official address is 221 W. Galena, and Galena Street is 4 blocks
north of the Bradley Center.

--
Steve Manning         Milwaukee, WI           [log in to unmask]