Sender:
From:
Steve Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1993 22:43:07 CST
Hi all.

I haven't seen a message from Dave P. yet, so I'll at least get
this much out to y'all.

We are currently planning to gather at a restaurant/pub near
the Bradley Center called the Brown Bottle Pub.  It is at 221 W.
Galena, and it's about 4-5 blocks to the north of the BC.

I suspect that we'll try to start things around 5pm (so we've
got time to get back for BU-LSSU @ 7).

I will have a message concerning the latest plans on my answering
machine on Thursday (if Sandy or I aren't around to answer the phone).
My number is (414) 774-6571.

--
Steve Manning         Milwaukee, WI           [log in to unmask]