Sender:
From:
Arnold Slick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1993 17:42:00 EDT
>> Why not have Penn State play Ohio State at the Big Ten Tournament?  This way
>> all Big Ten schools would be there and we could see if Penn is ready to make
>> the step up from club hockey
>
>Wow.  Great idea.  Except for one problem.  There is no Big Ten in college
>hockey. And not all Big Ten schools have hockey programs.  Only 5 (I think)
>Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan State and Ohio State.(Correct me if
>I am wrong)  Minn. and Wis. play in the WCHA and the others are in the CCHA.

I could be wrong, but didn't I see someone post something about a "Big Ten"
Tournament to be scheduled around Thanksgiving where the Big Ten schools with
Div. I hockey teams would compete?

**     **                               Chris Boston
 **   **
**     **    University                "Home is where your hockey team is!"