Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1993 15:18:10 EST
Jeremy writes:
>And as far as joing an ECAC West or South division....can a Div. I school
>play at this level?  I thought there was some regulation against full Div. I
>schools playing at a lower division in one sport?

There is.  But all it means is that if Penn State played hockey at the Division
III level, they would not be eligible for the NC$$ Division III tournament
(as is the case with Division I Canisius now).

--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]