Sender:
From:
"Alton L. Popp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1992 00:30:47 -0400
	Just to jump on the band wagon...I have to agree with Tony Hejna
and say that Tim McConaghy did ruin the game for Wisconsin.  I have never
seen a game with more 5 on 3 powerplays.  I have also never seen any referee
call more unecessary penalties in the closing 10 mins of a close game.
	With the exception of one blatant boarding penalty and another
charge all McConaghy did was to take Wisconsin out of the game.
	Probably the best officiated game of the weekend was the LSSU -
Mich St game.  I thought Shepard was in control of the game, but he also
let the guys play down the stretch.  I know Kenny Z. wont agree with me
but it is possible for a ref to ruin a good game. (Kenny you had to see it
to believe it...and I don't think you saw it).

Al Popp
RPI '92  and still unemployed...