Sender:
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 01:03:23 -0400
7bit
From:
Sara,

   Thanks for doing the photos; I really enjoyed them.

   I'm not sorry I missed going to the games. I went to the game held
here at MSU against Michigan and had a good idea of what sight lines
were like - enough that I didn't consider going to Detroit BUT I
really should have driven down for the dinner. Saw a lot of old
friends in your pictures. Thanks much for your efforts.

-glen-