Sender:
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:20:26 -0400
8bit
From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
And nowhere among those 47 schools with former players in the NHL is a
little outfit called Air Force.  Even without doubling up, wouldn't you
think Michigan would have enough future NHLers on any team to make it
past those flyboys in the first round of the regionals?

Bob Griebel
(sitting at my computer in the Air Force t-shirt I bought in Bridgeport
to signify eating crow, ... which also flies)