Sender:
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:39:59 -0500
I still have 7 rooms left in my block, and I would rather not give any
of them up.  The rep is expecting a call from me this week to give him
names so I can get confirmation numbers.

Please email me ASAP if you want to book a room for the Frozen Four in
Washington, D.C.

The block is at the Red Roof Inn - only 1 block from the arena.

Info:  http://www.redroof-washington-dc-downtown.com/

Thank you.

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!

P.S.  If you belong to any other groups that are connected to college
hockey, please feel free to pass this on to them.  The more the
merrier!  Thanks.