Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 07:55:28 -0500
7bit
From:
MacKinnons <[log in to unmask]>
The Navy club hockey team will take part in many of the Frozen Four events.
Midshipmen from a particular state will act as a team's liaison and be part
of the banquet, youth clinic and the final game.

We ultimately seek Navy to push to a Division I status and join the same
league as Army and Air Force, making it the first time in any varsity sport
that Army, Navy and AF would play in the same conference affiliation.