Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:02:45 -0400
From:
Ellen K Closs <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
I agree that officiating must be a very tough job, and...you'll never make
everyone happy:)  I really don't mean to "whine" (I am a 2nd grade teacher
and hear plenty of whining).  I was just asking out of curiosity as multiple
things happened (ref didn't review many things for MSU, but reviewed goals
for NMU; Coach Comley went over at the end of the last game and had a word
with the ref and was visibly upset; and the fact that in my 25 years (at
least that I can remember) I don't think that I have heard as much booing
anytime before.  Again...I could be completely off...I have no ref. training
in my background (unless you include breaking up a squabble between 7 year
olds:), I was just curious to see the viewpoints of others who watched the
game:)  I apologize if it came across that I was just trying to whine, I am
just curious:)

Ellen:)
MSU '01 and '07