Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:32:36 -0400
From:
Ellen K Closs <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Speaking of poor officiating, I am curious to hear what anyone else thought
about the officiating of the Mich. St. vs. N. Mich. series this past
weekend.  I am wondering if I am the only one that feels this way.  I will
say that NMU played well on Sat. and on Sun. (including the OT).  As an MSU
fan, I am not saying that MSU should have won necessarily (ex. we had a 5-3
power play that we did not score on but should have), but the officiating
certainly didn't help us.  Just curious to see what anyone else who may have
seen it thinks:)

Ellen:)
MSU '01 and '07