Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:01:28 -0500
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
To those people receiving bogus emails: is the mail addressed to you
individually or is the mail being distributed to you via Hockey-L.  My
address book has very addresses for individuals on this list.  If
email is being sent to your individual email addresses, that might
indicate that Hockey-L's subscription list has been compromised.