Sender:
From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:13:48 -0500
Somehow I sent this from my other address so it is being held up in
moderation.  I will send it again.  Sorry for the duplication.

It was another overtime game in New Haven.  St. Lawrence beat Yale, 4-3,
to advance to the quarterfinals.  SLU will play Colgate next weekend.

There were no penalties in the first period.  The first penalty wasn't
called until about the middle of the second but then the power play and
short handed goals started coming.

First Period:
3:59 - SLU - Cormier from Rank and Hogg
9:50 - SLU - Bagnall from Peverley
Saves:
SLU - McKenna - 13
YU - Modelski - 16

Second Period:
17:17 - YU - Hellemeyer from Jensen SH  17:46- SLU - Peverley  from
Trevelyan and Zeiler PP
Saves:
SLU - McKenna - 6
YU - Modelski - 13

Third Period:
13:50 - YU - Jensen from Callahan PP
18:51- YU -Hellemeyer from Callahan (6 x 5)
Saves:
SLU - McKenna - 9
YU - Modelski - 3

Overtime:
5:14 - SLU - Peverley from Zeiler
Saves:
SLU - McKenna -3
YU - Modelski - 0

Other games: (all final)
Clarkson  5-2 Union
Harvard 5-3 UVM
RPI  3-2 PU (OT)
Clarkson, Harvard and RPI all win their series.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!