Sender:
From:
"Biggar, Scott S" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:43:26 -0500
A friend of mine ended up with four extra ticket sets for the Frozen Four.
He isn't on Hockey-L, but I still thought it would better to see if someone
here could benefit from them before offering to the general public.  So I am
selling them on his behalf.

Location is:

Section 323
Row 11
Seats 15-18

Price is face value ($120 each set) plus shipping if necessary.

Please contact me at ([log in to unmask]) if interested.

First come, first served.

Thanks,

Scott