Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:23:23 -0500
7BIT
From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
I'm curious about how the ice at Mariucci might be now versus before the
Ridder Arena opened.  I remember a comment while on the Hockey-L tour
of Mariucci years ago that the ice making facility was sized twice what
was needed.  I believe that was in case another rink was ever built.  I
assume the two rinks now share that facility, as seemed to be originally
planned.  I wonder if that has affected the quality of the ice?  For example,
it might not be able to keep as well when the weather is warmer.

Doug Peterson