Sender:
From:
"J. Michael Neal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:57:05 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Sullivan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 8:51 AM
Subject: Question for Gopher fans

> Just a quick question for Gopher fans.  I had the privilege of getting
tickets for Saturdays game and I wanted to ask you about the ice at
Mariucci.  It seemed that the puck was bouncing all over the ice for both
teams.  Was it just me or did anyone else think the ice was SLOW?  Has this
been a problem at Mariucci (it has been at The Ralph) or was it just because
it was so warm out on Saturday?

I've never been impressed with the ice at Mariucci.  As a general rule, it
isn't terrible, but it isn't very good, either.

J. Michael Neal