Sender:
From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 01:14:03 -0500
Season's Greetings from sunny florida, where it does not look much like
christmas [no snow glistening in the lane....]
I was at the Florida Everblades ECHL game tonight at Teco Arena and
found out a few more things that might be helpful to people traveling
down here for the tournament.

1] Teco arena is right next to an outlet mall and traffic does tend to
get jammed up a bit there.. so allow yourself enough time to park.

2] there does seem to be plenty of parking at the arena and it is $5 per
event-day.

3] DOUBLE CHECK THE GAME TIMES. the UScollegehockey site has the
saturday game times listed as Maine v. cornell at 5 pm and ohio state v.
Umass-amherst game at 8 pm.

The people at the ticket booth in the arena told me games times were at
4 pm and 7:30 pm.!!!! I for one don't want to miss a second of #2 maine
and #3 cornell.. Heck, this is better than any of the football match-ups
that the state of florida has had to date.   I will try to confirm which
time is indeed the correct start time.

My seats are in section 115, row 11 seats 18 and 19.. behind the goal
that the home team shoots at during the 1st and 3rd periods. I'll have a
cornell sweatshirt and hat, and probably accompanied by a very handsome
22 month old similarly adorned, and my brother. If you are in the area,
stop by and say hi. While at the game tomorrow night, i'll look to see
if there is a convinent meeting place. The arena isn't that big... just
one concourse level. If there is anything else you are wondering about,
email me directly and i'll see what i can find out.

Happy Holidays... and Let's Go Red!!

Rita Monde
Trinity College 1991 [that small one in CT, not the one that got crushed
in the DIII football final]
Cornell University 2000