Sender:
From:
"Jeffrey T. Anbinder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 16:17:57 -0500
Virginia said:
>I appreciate seeing scores in headings. If someone doesn't want to chance
>seeing a score in a header what is so difficult about taking it into
>their own hands instead of relying on so many others to accomodate them.

Sounds to me like you're saying it should be easier for someone to set up a
completely separate e-mail account, play with their subscription settings
in advance every time they'll be away from their radio or TV even though
they may not always know about the schedule conflict in advance, and check
their several e-mail accounts, then remember to switch their subscription
settings back - than it would be for you to simply open an e-mail whose
header reveals it to be a game whose score you want to know.

--
Jeffrey "Beeeej" Anbinder '94                     [log in to unmask]
Reunion Campaign Officer                          (work) 607-254-6106

"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
        - Jeanette Rankin