Sender:
From:
"Bob Gilreath" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1992 19:12:59 EST
As noted in my post Darcy had an excellant return to the lineup after missing
 20 games with a back injury, to win the winter carnival MVP award.

 Well his first 3 goals of the season and 4 assists on the weekend have also
  earned  The WCHA Player of the week for the Michigan Tech Huskie
    senior defenseman.

    WELCOME BACK DARCY!  ;-)

  On a side note  anyone on the list from Northern Michigan That may have
    access to 2 tickets for the MTU NMU game on the 15th at NMU contact me
    ASAP   the 100 they gave us here were gone before I found out I could
    make the trip.
                     Bob

|   Bob Gilreath                            [log in to unmask]       |
|   Telecommunications Engineer             [log in to unmask]                |
|   Computing Technology Services           Phone: work 906-487-2110    |
|   Michigan Technological University              Home 906-296-0989    |
|   Houghton, Michigan  49931               Fax:        906-487-2787    |