Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1992 13:46:14 EST
I forgot to add that I'm sure Ted is also happy the he "went somewhere
else".  Most players would prefer to play for the #1 ranked team in the
nation than the 8th place (tied) team in the CCHA.  Maybe Michigan will
get BGSU in the CCHA first round and Ted can close out Jerry's season.

John Haeussler
Univ of Michigan('89,'90)
GO BLUE!