Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1992 13:36:36 EST
Paint this fan happy that Ted "went somewhere else".  I can't imagine
Kramer as anything but a Wolverine.  As for goons, I'd rate the CCHA
in the following manner:

     1. Ohio State
     2. BGSU fans
     3. Western Michigan
     Honorable Mention - MSU fans (a/k/a the "We love to see our opponents
seriously injured" bunch).  Throw in Rob Woodward's mother who slugged
me after I said the only thing that could move Woodward out of the crease
is a crane.

As for Piotrowski - he'd be the greatest ref around if he understood what
is and what is not a penalty.  He apparently catches his own mistakes
shortly after the fact though, because he is the king of make-up-calls.

John Haeussler
Univ of Michigan('89,'90)
GO BLUE!