Sender:
From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1992 10:32:42 CST
Carol White, my wife Paula, and I will be traveling to Albany to attend the
Phinal Phour.  We have ordered our tickets and made our airline reservations,
and are now looking for advice on where to stay in Albany.  It would probably
be worthwhile to be within walking distance of the Knick, as then we wouldn't
need to rent a car.  I seem to recall that the "official" tournament hotel
is out near the airport, though.  If they will be running a shuttle bus to
the Knick, I guess that would be OK.  Last year, the "official" hotel
(Radisson St. Paul) was within walking distance of the Civic Center, and
there was also shuttle bus service.  I suppose we'll get some information
along with our tickets.

Certainly we would like to stay in the same place as other visiting HOCKEY-L
folks, so we can party together.  So, any suggestions?  Also, Carol just
reminded me to ask what we should try to see while we are in Albany.  We
will have all day Friday and most of Saturday available for sightseeing.

-- Erik

P.S.  We're on our way to Albany.  Now, let's see if the Golden Gophers will
accompany us there.