Sender:
From:
William Corrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 18:09:52 -0500
        Was anyone besides me surprised that there were no televised replays of
any of the goals scored yesterday shown on the Jumbotron at the Fleet
Center?  Over the years, whenever the capability was present in the NCAA
host arena, televised goal replays have always been provided.  Sitting as
we were in the second row (section 7) to the left of the net, we would
really have liked a closer view of those goals that were scored some 185
feet away.  Otherwise, our seats were much better than anticipated -- we
really enjoyed the close-up view of the action at our end.

        Tomorrow night should be a classic East-West match-up of UM's size and
strength vs. BC's speed and finesse.  Of course, if Marty Turco turns in a
repeat of his Thursday afternoon performance, it could be lights out for
the Eagles, and the Fleet Center won't need to flip the switch.  Can't wait!

Bill Corrigan

LET'S GO BRUNO!