Sender:
From:
"Weisfeldt . Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 08:31:12 -0400
> Date:    Thu, 12 Jun 1997 19:37:21 -0400
> From:    Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: WNDS Channel 50  (Derry, NH)

> They have returned to showing all the old stuff, Star Trek,
> Babylon Five, etc., so I certainly hope they continue to follow
> suit and pick back up with the UMass\Lowell games!

> My favorite indi station is back!!!

> Tony

The reason that the WNDS' format has reverted back to the old is that
the sale of the station fell through last week.  The owners haven't
decided exactly what to do with their programming (although they have
re-hired Al the weatherman) or to try and sell the station to another
buyer.  As with other media topics discussed here, I would suggest that
anybody who's in NDS' viewing area to let them know that you'd love to
see UML hockey back on the air!!

 - Steve