Sender:
From:
Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 15:11:04 -0500
To: Richard Tuthill <[log in to unmask]>
Well I don't consider myself a stats geek, I'm more of a history geek,
which is to say I am a romantic stats geek!

As for what happened to all of the winners I don't know off hand.  Brian
Holzinger I know is once again with the Sabres, and is improving.  McPhee
had a few years in the NHL, and now works in the front office of one of
his former teams.

What happened to the winners isn't as interesting as what the runners-up
have done.

BG's Nelson Emerson is still having a good time with the Hartford
Whalers.  He is the only person to be nominated 3 times for the Hobey.

Rob Blake went up for Hobey, but didn't win.  Though recovering from a
knee injury, he is certainly an "impact" player.

Nathan W.L. Boyle
BGSU