Sender:
From:
Daniel Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 14:06:14 EST
Of course I have read that Maine will refuse any bid to the
NCAAs this year as part of its self imposed restrictions.
I therefore feel that it is reasonable to count them out
of the 'bids speculation'.  If they decide to get hungry
at the end as has been suggested, wouldn't this be
utterly contradictory to their <self imposed> punishment
for NCAA violation and wouldn't, after having stated
that they would refuse any bid, accepting the bid make
the NCAA be more prone to imposing their own sanctions
which, from what I infer, is what Maine is trying
to stave off with the temp. release of Walsh and the
96 tourny?

Deron?  Wayne?

Dan