Sender:
From:
FABULOUS SPORTS GOON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 10:15:17 -0600
        I may have been premature on the Denver being out, figure in the
WCHA Minnnesota and CC are in possible Denver, Wisconsin has to win Tourney
to get in period, after you have to figure CCHA UWM, UOFMICH,MSU,LSSU, in HE
you have UofMASSLOWELL (still UofLowell to me), AND OF COURSE BU, maybe
providence. ECAC well: I am not sure they will get 3 or 4 teams based on
their performance the last couple of years, But who do you select then? but
Vermont, and SLU, should go with Clarkson in there too, depends on tourney.
BUT WHO ELSE SHOULD BE IN, good question?

so lets see who we will probably have.
(1)LSSU
(2)UofMINN
(3)CC