Sender:
From:
Martin I Lewison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1991 17:45:03 -0500
Just wondering if there's anybody out there who follows the New York
Metropolitan Area college hockey league.  I did my undergrad at Columbia
and seem to remember that they were in the Empire Division and played
teams like Fordham and Hofstra.  Any news?

Incidentally, I've made all future contributions to Columbia contingent
on their making their hockey club a varsity team.  Shouldn't be a problem,
given the abundance of ice time in NYC.  :-)  Can you imagine home
games at Rockefeller Center?

-Martin
"I root for Minnesota and whoever is playing *Wisconsin*!"