Sender:
From:
MS SANDI W TRUDO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 23:57:02 EDT
Comments:
I've been enjoying your discussion on the academic quality of HE vs
ECAC. My question is this, in Division 1 hockey <so in general for
all four groups>, 1. what is the graduation percentage 2. what is the
average GPA. 3. what is the average for how many players sign pro
both before and after graduation etc... Are these numbers available
somewhere?

Also, I was pleased to see that Thornton signed with Peoria. I have
the release from the Rivermen. I'll post it, if it hasn't already
been done. Someone kindly e-mail me if it hasn't been posted yet.
Last question, what do you call the groupings in NCAA Div1? Are the
ECAC HE WCHA CCHA divisions, leagues or conferences? As I have been
writing, I've found I don't know the answer and it'd be pretty handy
to know :)

Sandi
Go BU!