Sender:
From:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 1994 19:40:58 -0400
Regardless of who the AP and talent are, the costs would be darn near the
same for both don't you think? Thus showing college would not be more
expensive than showing pro. Also, wouldn't the fees for the pro league rights
be more than college? Maybe we could convince ESPN. At my house ESPN2 does
not exist. It is only availabale to about 20,000 of the 3.5 million houses
here in San Diego. And sure, I would go up to a smoke (cough) filled bar to
watch, but they refuse to turn on the sound. I guess San Diego needs a good
hockey bar!
I was also wondering if the NY Upstate area has an equivalant to the USHL? I
notice that on many of the recent rosters that a large number of college
players are former USHL'ers. What is NY's version?

Sandi
Displaced BU fan, no woofing
BU HE Champs '94!