Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 1994 09:37:11 -0500
From today's St. Paul Pioneer Press (8/17/94)

The Minnesota Moose of the IHL have signed former North Dakota
Fighting Sioux player Dave Hakstol.

I'm excited for the Moose's (how do you pluralize Moose?) season to
begin!  They are using a lot of area talent, including many former
Gophers. Bulldogs, and Huskies.  I think that is a great marketing move
to get people down to watch the players they have seen over the years
progress in the WCHA.  I, myself, have hopefully secured an internship
with the Moose for the 94-95 season.

Go Gophers!
Katie