Sender:
From:
"G.M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 10:29:00 EST
If the reports on Kent State are true, that they will be dropping hockey this
year, then I'm going to disagree with James Old.  I think that Kent dropping
hockey is going to HURT UAF's chances of getting into the CCHA.  Without Kent,
the CCHA stands at 10, which is a nice round happy number.  Playing only 3 games
against each conference opponent gives you 27 games, which leaves about 7 or
8 for non-conference play.  Since some teams have been screaming for more non-
conference action, this might fit the bill.

Thanks to Steve Hallman for the nice compliment.  I don't know if we completely
see eye-to-eye, since I don't know how tall Steve is. :-)  (BTW, I'm 5'11")

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University
WVU '87, UTenn '92, MSU who the hell knows when?

3 days down in the baseball season- Fantasy Team ERA = 0.00 (17 IP), 16 K's