Sender:
From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 13:55:35 -0500
When BU lost the 90 (?) final to Colgate, the game
was on Boston TV 38.  I assume that the BU semi
(and if appropriate the final) will be on again,
though I have no confirmation.

I further assume that TV 38 will ignore Harvard,
as usual.

By the way, I was surprised and even a little
pleased to hear a fairly loud group of Harvard
fans cheering their team on in Albany.  Given
Harvard's history of non-existent road support,
this may the start of something.

And it only took ten years of total dominance to
do it...

Greg
Cambridge
Let's Go, um, Mets!