"Jennifer A. Alvino" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Oct 2020 18:33:01 +0000
Hi Everyone,

I had a patron from the Bangor area contact me. He is a recently retired clinical social worker and he would like to donate his collection of professional books to a library. The books are on the topics of social work, ethics, substance abuse, child abuse, and mental disorders and treatment. He is willing to arrange to transport them. I asked some follow up questions and the details are below. He said he can provide a list but it would be long. If you are interested please email me and I will share his contact info.

The books are in excellent condition and are not text books but basically reference/educational content books such as Parenting Your Child with ADHD,  Person Centered Therapy with Children and Young People, etc. However, many are 5 years or more old because they are professional books and, as you know, the more specialized the topic, the longer in between new books on the same or similar topics. Most are currently available through Barnes and Noble, etc.

Let me know if these are of interest.

Thanks,

Jen

Jennifer A. Alvino, MLIS