From:
Susan Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:46:17 -0400
Come to work in the beautiful foot hills of Western Maine! We have
flannel and big butts and no need for swanky boutiques.  We've even
been known to brew the beer we drink! (Now where did I put my crappy
sweater?)

Rumford Public Library is ISO a Technology Librarian to fill a 20 hour
a week part-time position. Job duties include: assist library members
and visitors by meeting technology and information needs, provide
programming/training of new and emerging technologies, collaborate
with staff members and patrons demonstrating uses of reading devices
such as e-Readers, Ipads, and training lab activities, communicate
using social networking, maintain the library website. The successful
applicant will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to
deliver exceptional customer service
Applicants should possess a college degree or equivalent experience
with intermediate-advanced training in technology and other related
media.  A minimum of two years experience, with prior library
experience a plus.
Please send cover letter, resume and three letters of reference to the
address below:

Rumford Public Library  ATTN: Director
56 Rumford Avenue,
Rumford, ME 04276