From:
Hurd Director <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hurd Director <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2022 15:54:20 -0400
Quick reply in case you were undecided about Project Ready.  I agree with
Liz's recommendation.  I was fortunate to attend Project Ready twice, once
with Kara facilitating, then again with Donna and Kara together.  It was a
fantastic experience and I definitely recommend it as it will be time well
spent with Donna.

Thank you,
Laura Cashell, (she, her) Director
D. A. Hurd Library