From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2022 12:00:00 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to a new virtual program at Thomas
Memorial Library which will be taking place this *Thursday, June 30th at
6:30pm. *Join us for: *Barberry, Bittersweet, and Buckthorn, Oh My!:
Invasive Plants, with Maine State Horticulturalist Gary Fish*:

*Join Maine State Horticulturalist Gary Fish and learn about what makes a
terrestrial plant invasive and the serious impacts that these plants can
have on Maine’s ecology and economy. Gary will also provide information on
current terrestrial plants on the do-not-sell list as well as the latest
efforts to expand that list from 33 plants to 63. Appropriate alternative
plants will be discussed and many plant choice resources will be provided,
especially those which will help gardeners add native plants to their
landscapes.*

This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/event/barberry-bittersweet-and-buckthorn-oh-my-invasive-plants-with-maine-state-horticulturist-gary-fish/
.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you on Thursday evening. Stay safe, be
well and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer