From:
Renee Burkett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Renee Burkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2022 12:22:01 -0400
Hi Holly,
They could post a summer job/internship at Maine Archives & Museums:
https://mainemuseums.org/Jobs
It's free if the Historical Society is a member of MAM.
Hope this helps!
Renee

--
Renée L. Burkett (she/her)
Archivist/Special Collections Librarian

ARCHIVES ONLINE | biddefordhistory.com * mcarthurarchives.org
BIDDEFORD COVID19 COMMUNITY ARCHIVE | biddefordc19.omeka.net