From:
childrensservices <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
childrensservices <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2022 15:30:39 +0000
These books have been sent to the William Fogg Public Library from Portland. We never received them; we are trying to figure out if they were delivered to a different library. We have contacted Portland and Freedom Xpress and they referred us here.  If you have seen any of these, please let us know. Please email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call us at 207-439-9437.
Thanks for the help,
Eliza Quill
Assistant Director & Coordinator of Children's Services
William Fogg Public Library
207-439-9437

Dory & The Real True Friend by Abbey Hanlon

Dory Dory Black Sheep by Abbey Hanlon

Sigh Gone by Phuc Tran

The Fates Divide by Veronica Roth

The Body Keep Score by Bessel Van der Kolk

Crimson Lake Audio CD by Cameron Fox

Getaway DVD

Gone by Midnight by Candace Fox

Redemption Point by Candace Fox