From:
Liz Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:38:26 +0000
Hi Kelly!
So here in Waterville, we do set up through the summer months at the Farmer's Market. We carry a canopy (Coleman basic), camping chairs, hats, and sunscreen. Also, I have beach mats that I put down for the children to sit on during program time. As we set up with our community partners, we coordinate books with art projects that will complement each other. Also, I use this opportunity to give away gently used donated or withdrawn books to the community.
We cancel if there is rain.

I hope that this helps!

Liz Davis

Children's Librarian

Waterville Public Library

(207) 680-2605

she/her/hers

"The mission of the Waterville Public Library is to empower people and strengthen the community through the sharing of stories and knowledge."