From:
Joyce Garland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce Garland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:10:12 -0500
Hi everyone,

I just received an email that looked legit.  The email looked like it came
from another library.  The subject line showed [MELIBS] ILL Request, the
title, author and they have a patron who would like to borrow it.

Well, I checked in Sierra to see where to search for the item and found out
that we do not have it at the Calais Free Library, although there are other
libraries who do have it.  I then went back to the email and hovered over
the sender.  Voila! The email address said: *directors@...........  *I then
realized I think I just opened a bogus email.

Moral to the story:  I guess we cannot be too careful.

Joyce Garland
Director
Calais Free Library
9 Union Street