From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2022 14:11:23 +0000
Bendable Regional Hub Libraries  Informational Meeting

This Thursday at 3 pm, MSL will hold an informational Zoom meeting for libraries interested in being a Bendable Maine hub for their regional.  In addition to the larger library hubs (MSL, PPL, BPL and LPL) we would like to invite interested libraries to learn more about the roles and responsibilities of the regional hubs and provide answers to any questions.
We will review the information in the Hub Library Guide and discussion time commitments and expectations.
Please join us if you want to learn more.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://mainestate.zoom.us/j/84269070282?pwd=a2YrNktteWdtVzZ6MytoRS94ZEhHZz09
Meeting ID: 842 6907 0282
Passcode: uZSw7E==