From:
Claire Guyton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire Guyton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2021 15:26:16 +0000
Our guy was very late this morning. He told me he had a hard time getting into his truck--the combo of the freezing rain yesterday and the very low temperature this morning froze the locks. He had to spend a long time trouble-shooting before he could get going. Probably lots of drivers had this problem.

Claire Guyton
INTERLIBRARY LOAN

200 Lisbon St., Lewiston, ME 04240
(207) 513-3004, ext. 3512