From:
Lauren Starbird <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lauren Starbird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2021 16:59:08 +0000
Hello all,

We have quite a number of withdrawn bound back issues of the Metropolitan Museum Journal. (It is possible that these were previously offered in this list and claimed by one of your libraries. If so, we sincerely apologize - they were misplaced and recently rediscovered.)

If anyone is interested in these, please let us know and we will send them out via van delivery!

Best regards,

Lauren Starbird, MLIS, MA
Head Librarian
Maine Maritime Academy